Short Sale – Using a Negotiator
Short Sale Negotiating Services
Nationwide Loan Help is a 3rd party company that offers negotiating services at no cost to the property owner.
Nationwide Loan Help – Your Short Sale Specialists
- Are you facing foreclosure?
- Are your mortgage payments too high?
- Do you owe more than your house is worth?
- Do you want to minimize the damage to your credit?
- Did you experience a loss of income?
- Do you want to sell your house….but there isn’t enough equity?
- Do you want to avoid or stop foreclosure and get a fresh start?
Nationwide Loan Help can help you as we have helped thousands of others and at NO COST to you.
To get started complete our Short Sale Package.
Need more information? Fill out the contact form and one of our specialists will contact you for a non-obligation consultation. Our SHORT SALE services are FREE of charge to the property owner.
Short Sale – Negotiating On Your Own
Short Sale Assistance
Capital Title offers short sale assistance by providing a complete Starter Kit, preliminary HUD and title commitment at no up front cost to the seller, buyer or real estate agent.
- Short Sale Starter Kit (application packet – see list below)
- Request a Short Sale HUD
- Place a New Order
Short Sale Starter Kit
Capital Title’s Short Sale Starter Kit is an application packet designed to assist homeowners and agents in negotiating a short sale with a lender. The following items are included in the kit:
- Authorization to Disclose Personal Information
- Items to be collected
- Seller Information Form
- Financial Statement Form
- Hardship Examples
- Letter of Hardship Form
- Mortgage Payoff Request Form
- Secured Creditor Payoff Request
- Property Damage List Form
25800 Northwestern Highway, Suite 120
Southfield, MI 48075