What is a Remainderman? Hint…think “Lady Bird Deed”

Remainderman is a term used within a Life Estate Deed with Power to convey, also termed a “Lady Bird Deed”.  The life estate with power to convey is created by specific language within the deed. The recital will generally be displayed within the...
Translate »